Plastic Injection Molding by Nyloncraft, Inc.
An injection molding company, Nyloncraft believes in innovative applications of tooling, technology, and materials to provide solutions to your most challenging engineering problems in injection molding, gas assist molding, multi-material molding, plastic injection compression molding and plastic overmolding.
The ideal program for Nyloncraft is one that has never been undertaken in plastic. We are constantly searching for the newest technologies and capabilities to deliver plastic and injection molding solutions to our valued partners.
These injection molding technologies currently include:
- Injection compression molding - low pressure molding using coining or compression to mold a stress free, thin wall part.
- Multi-shot and overmolding - the use of multiple materials within the same mold to achieve hard/soft or color combinations.
- Gas assist molding and gas counter pressure molding - the use of high pressure nitrogen to achieve hollow or 'foamed' internal geometry.
- Foam-in-place gasketing - Robotic application of seals and adhesives to the parts after molding.
- Patented vacuum boost technology and extensive experience in leak and flow performance testing.
616 W. McKinley Ave.
Mishawaka, IN 46545